Holiday or Tour Planning Services
After 12 years of driving and guiding people from all parts of the world, and enjoying helping people have a memorable experience, Merv would like to assist those who wish to plan their own trip or holiday.
This can range from day trips
- around Christchurch city – the Garden City
- to Kaikoura to go whalewatching , swim with dolphins, and view the fur seal colony
- to Arthurs Pass in the middle of the spectacular Southern Alps
- to Akaroa to experience the unique French flavour of this picturesque resort.
Or maybe a longer trip
taking in some or all the South Island has to offer. Including :
- Dunedin city with its Scottish background
- Spectacular Milford Sound
- The resort of Queenstown
- The glaciers at Fox and Franz Josef set in the peaceful bush surroundings
- Abel Tasman National Park
New Zealand looks small on the map but is deceptive – there are sometimes considerable distances between destinations. ~ Merv
Merv offers his knowledge and experience to help people plan their own excursion.
This tour planning service is designed to cater to both those who wish – to be independent and drive themselves on their adventure, – or, for visitors wanting the services of a driver/guide to take care of the day-to-day tasks of travelling.
Merv has access to a range of modern comfortable vehicles of varying size.
Other services include :
- Twilight golf during the summer months
- Fishing for salmon and trout (seasonal) in local rivers or high country lakes
- Visits to local farms to see sheepdog demonstrations, sheep shearing and an operating dairy farm seeing the milking of the cows.
Photo credit : © Bernard Spragg
Our host was more than helpful answering our questions and offering advice on travel.Andrea